Terms and Conditions of Use
Your use of this website is governed by these "Terms and Conditions". Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use this website and service. By using this website, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by the terms of these Terms and Conditions. The website may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you. The terms "You" and "User" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this website for any reason.
Acceptable Website Use
General Rules: Users may not use the website in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful. The Website Security Rules. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing", (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services, or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. APSCommunications OY will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and co-operate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Specific Prohibited Uses
The website may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking APSCommunications' OY services. APSCommunications OY specifically prohibits any use of the website, and all users agree not to use the website, for any of the following:
- Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate information or information which is not accurate.
- Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.
- Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website or any activity being conducted on this website.
- Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website infrastructure.
- If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this website, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this website other than the search engine and search agents available from APS Communications OY on this website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
Use of Material
APSCommunications OY authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the website solely for your personal, noncommercial use.
The contents of this website, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other "Material", are protected under both United States and Canada and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All Material is the property of APSCommunications OY or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on this website is the exclusive property of APSCommunications OY and protected by U.K. and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the website creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by APSCommunications' OY copyright.
No Resale or Unauthorised Commercial Use
You agree not to resell or assign your rights or obligations under these Term of Use. You also agree not to make any unauthorized commercial use of the website.
Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE , ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEBSITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND THE MATERIAL, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Links to Other Websites
The website contains links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the of the contents on such third-party website. The is not responsible for the content of linked third-party websites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party websites. If you decide to access linked third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
The aggregate liability for the to you for all claims arising from the use of the Materials is limited to $100.
The reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to pursue all of its legal remedies, including but not limited to deletion of your postings from this website and immediate termination of your registration with or ability to access the website and/or any other service provided to you by the , upon any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or if the is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit to the website registration with or ability to access the website.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the , is officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions. The shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.